2.9.2011

Ever since Annika was a little baby, she was able to sit for a long time and focus on a single project.  She never had the toddler attention span of bouncing from one thing to another.  At one year of age, she could sit and watch an entire episode of Sesame Street and that's a whole hour!  To this day, she can sit for hours on end and color, do puzzles, crafts or play with legos, polly pockets or littlest petshop.  I love that she can do this and I am still fascinated that she has this ability when ADHD runs rampad in our family!  

Annika playing legos.  She really enjoys this new hobby and it's even more meaningful because her daddy shares this love.



I didn't edit these pictures (besides sharpening and resizing for web).  I just love how warm the light is.  This brings me back to the exact moment, the sun blaring into our windows as it always does in the afternoon, the dust particles and the mess in our living room.  It's who we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!