2.14.2011

Today is Valentine's Day! Bennett and Bianca had their card exchange at school today, as did Annika. Annika also got to have a sock hop that we all got to attend. It was fun watching all the kids dance and have a great time. I only wish I could have dressed Annika up in a 50's outfit. I felt bad she didn't have anything special to wear :( Next year we will have our neighbor make something since she so graciously offered!


Annika hugging her best friend.  How sweet!  


Hula hooping!


Bianca got in on the fun too!


After school, Grandma Jodi came over to deliver vday goodies from her and aunt Cheryl.  Cheryl included some silly bandz rings and Annika had to put every one on.  Silly!


Grandma and Bud.  So cute!



Happy Valentines my little loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!