2.1.2011 {What He Does}

This month I am participating in Kelly Willette's Joy Of Love class that happens to be absolutely FREE!  There is still time to join in, so head on over and sign yourself up.  Kelly does fabulous work and her workshops are engaging and inspiring.  

Today's prompt is "what they do".  This can pertain to anyone/thing in your life that you LOVE.  I racked my brain this morning on what I could capture today.  I would have loved to capture Brian doing what he does: work.  Since he's not working from home today, that was a no go.  

Then it came to me.  Lately Bennett has been somewhat of a turd.  He's been testing my limits, not listening, doing things he shouldn't do so I thought I would capture something that he does that reminds me that he is still so small and I need to be more patient with this phase.  

All I wanted him to do was take a nap so I could get the show on the road.  The little stinker was in and out of bed for over and hour.  Finally I snuggled up next to him and he was out.  That's when I busted out my camera.  You see, since he was a little itty bitty baby, he's been sucking on his blankie as a soothing technique and while it drives my husband crazy, I think it's sweet and I just can't let it go.  So that my friends is what Bennett "does".  



Bennett buddy, I love you, even when you frustrate me!  

PS  His shirt says it all!

1 comment:

Amy said...

haha! This post so reminds me of my son! They love to test your patience don't they.. So true when they are snuggled up and resting that it is a great reminder how small they really are! Great post and picture. I am really loving checking out everyones Joy of Love pictures. My blog link is below if you would like to check it out as well!

Amy

http://findingthejoyonephotographatatime.blogspot.com/2011/02/day-one-212011.html

Post a Comment

Show me some love!