2.2.2011 {The way SHE looks}

The Joy of Love continues today with the prompt "how they look".  I chose Annika.  She is getting so big and looks so grown up sometimes.  She has such unique features I couldn't help but choose her for today's prompt.  The one thing I love most about her sweet face is her tiny freckles on her nose.  There is one in particular that I just adore!


And her beautiful red, curly hair.  She is wearing braids today, but I just love how the ends curl right up.  That doesn't happen for just anyone you know!


She's got the most beautiful porcelain skin with rosy lips.  I'm green with envy!


Her carefree smile is addicting.  It makes me smile!


And, I can't forget her toothless grin!  It won't be that way for long and I need to remember it!  And look at those eyes.  Such a beautiful little girl!


2 comments:

Brownie said...

Beautiful! But then I'm a sucker for little red heads. Come over and see my red headed boy :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

she is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Show me some love!