1.20.2011

Happiest 4th Birthday to the sweetest little lady in town!  I can't believe that my sweet Beebs is 4 already, where has the time gone?  We started the day with presnets, Bianca got her twinkle toes (shoes) she's been dying for.  Then today we had dance class so Bianca got to celebrate there with her little friends, then tonight we went to Red Robin to celebrate.  My mom and dad came along and we enjoyed a nice, loud dinner together.  Bianca really wanted them to sing Happy Birthday to her and when they came out, she suddenly got shy.  I didn't get any pictures of course, forgot the camera!  But, when we got home we all sang to her and she got to blow out a candle.  It was the perfect day to remember the day she was born.  I'm still very nostalgic about the birth of my children and I remember each day like it was yesterday.  Each was so special and unique and I'd do it a million times over again.  I love you Bianca, Happy Birthday sweet girl!


 This shot is totally blurry but I love it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!