1.10.2011

I know that this is called "picture of the day" but I just can't help when I get more than one a day that I like!

Bennett loves the fireplace. If it's on, you can bet that he'll be just inches of it staying warm and cozy. That's why this shot makes me happy, the fireplace blazing in the background of my little dude=perfection.


Bianca is such a beautiful little lady when she's not making funny faces and even then she's adorable as can be.  She's got beautiful porcelain skin, big blue eyes and ruby red lips.  Can you tell I'm jealous?


And then Annika, I died my hair to mimic hers.  Nuff said, green with envy here!


And since you can't really tell what's going on here and I wanted to remember, this is Bennett telling on Bianca.  This is a common occurrence in our house and while it drives me nuts, it's who we are right now.  Gotta remember the small things, right?

And Bennett playing peek a boo.  I am so grateful that my little guy still enjoys this game.  I will be sad when it's no fun anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!